Below is a list of current job openings. Even if you don’t find a job description which exactly matches the position you’re looking for, we recommend that you still send in your resume to email@example.com as Modera is constantly looking for new talents.
Senior PHP Developer
- Participate in estimation and planning of development tasks
- Design and implement new features
- Write unit and functional tests
- Participate in projects such as:
- API development
- Integration microservices (API to API)
- 3+ years of commercial work experience
- Good knowledge of PHP 7+
- Good knowledge of SQL and MySQL server
- Practical experience in using PHP frameworks and Composer
- Good English
- Nice to have: Symfony (huge plus), ExtJS (big plus), ReactJS (big plus), Redis,
- RabbitMQ, Docker
PHP 7 + Symfony, MySQL + Doctrine, Redis, Docker, AWS, ReactJS, ExtJS
- 100% Remote job.
- A friendly, engineering-first atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work on a word-class SaaS solution & be part of a growth story.
You will be working hand in hand with other full-stack developers, QAs, DevOps and PO.